2018 Labconco Purifier Biosafety Cabinet -5 ft- BRAND NEW

  • Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet available from The Lab World Group, sellers of quality used lab equipment
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet is a freestanding environmental cabinet
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet gives personal workspace and protection from Biosaftey Level 1,2 or 3 containment
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet has a LCD information center that gives users at a glance status updates
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet exhaust HEPA filtered air back into the room or may be connected to duct work
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet is constructed out of durable stainless steel
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet has a stainless interior with a removable one piece work tray
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet has various alarms to alert users to changes
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet has a bar graph to show remaining filter life
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet has a built in timer for interval or elapsed timing.
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet comes with a stand
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet comes with UV disinfection
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet is brand new in the box
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet has two hepa filters
  • The Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet can be attached to a system
Category:
Hoods
Manufacturer:
Labconco
Listing #:
LABCONCOPURIFIERLOGICPLUSBIOSAFETYCABINET-6434
Ships Within:
3 Business Days

REQUEST QUOTE

or Call 617-999-5746 for more information

"Want to sell your item like this one?"

  • EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION
  • SPECIFICATIONS
  • INCLUDED
  • NOTES

The Labconco Purifier Logic+ Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet is a freestanding environmental cabinet that gives users personal workspace and protection from Biosafety Level 1,2 or 3 containment. Designed to exhaust HEPA-filtered air into the lab, room air is drawn into the inlet grill, creating a mixture of room air, and air passed through the work area with in the plenum. The contaminated air from this biological safety cabinet is then drawn up by the blower back through the plenum where 70% is either recirculated through the HEPA filter and back over the work area, the remaining 30% passes through two 99.99% efficient exhaust HEPA filter and into the room. This biosafety hood can also be connected to an exhaust system for use with applications involving minute quantities of volatile toxic chemicals, or trace amounts of radionuclides.

 

This safety hood has an electronically communicated motor, that delivers a precise volume of air as required, automatically adjusting as the filter loads. This ECM consumes 60% less energy, and provides cooler and quieter operation. The Labconco Purifier Logic Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet is constructed of durable powder coated stainless, with a stainless interior and a removable stamped one-piece dished work surface, and a fully closing clear 6.4mm (1/4”) thick tempered 10" safety glass sash and a counter balanced anti-racking mechanism. The Labconco Purifier Logic Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet features a LCD information center that’s right at line of sight for the user, giving them at a glance monitoring of activities such as filter loading, cabinet components in use, and disruption in air flow, including a bar graph to show the remaining HEPA filter life.

 

The info center of this lab safety hood also gives information on alarm conditions like if the sash is too high, if the filter life drops below 20% or an airflow change at the inlet or the exhaust. The touchpad control allows users to manually activate the blower, lights, timer, audible alarm mute, and menu selection.  This lab hood also has the option of canopy connection, allowing this to be used with minute quantities of volatile toxic chemicals and trace amounts of radionuclides in microbiological research.  During periods of nonuse this biosafety cabinet idles the blower at 30% to keep a particulate free environment. The Labconco Purifier Logic Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet also features a built-in interval or elapsed timer for use with the UV light or experiment monitoring.  This is a brand new scratch and dent model, please review the pictures and let us know if you have any questions.

Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet Specifications:

Nominal Width: 

5'

Sash Opening: 

10"

Lighting

UV/Fluorescent

Noise Level

 < 63 dBA

Work Area

60 x 20 x 24”

Dimensions: 

66x27x62 “

Electrical: 

115 volts, 60 Hz, 16 amps

Weight

715 lbs

  • 2018 Labconco Purifier 5' Biosafety Cabinet NEW (Class II A2 Model 302519100) Scratch & Dent Model
  • Stand 
  • UV Lamp
  • New HEPA Filters Installed
  • 120V (16Amps) Power Cord 
  • Operator's Guide
  • 30-Day Warranty
  • Unit is a brand new in original box with slight dents on bottom right had side.  please review pictures carefully.  Our service team tested and validated the biosafety cabinet and unit passed with a clean bill of health. (MSRP $15,052.00)

This Labconco Purifier Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet is a brand new in original box with slight dents on bottom right hand side. Please review pictures carefully. Our service team tested and validated the biosafety cabinet and unit passed with a clean bill of health. All of our lab equipment comes backed with our standard warranty. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Other Biosafety Cabinet