Labconco Purifier Delta Series Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet 4ft
- EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION
The Labconco Purifier Delta Series Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet is a freestanding biological safety cabinet that gives users a comprehensive personal workspace. This biosafety cabinet is designed to offer protection from Biosaftey Level 1,2 or 3 containment and antineoplastic drug preparation. This biosafety enclosure is built to exhaust HEPA-filtered air into the lab, room air is drawn into the inlet grill, creating a mixture of room air, and air passed through the work area with in the plenum. The contaminated air from this biological safety cabinet is then drawn up by the blower back through the plenum where 70% is either recirculated through the HEPA filter and back over the work area, the remaining 30% passes through the exhaust HEPA filter and into the room. Air may also be exhausted via canopy, when canopy connected may be used for applications involving minute quantities of volatile toxic chemicals and trace amount of radionuclides.
The Labconco Purifier Delta Series Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet is built with safety first in mind. This biosafety cabinet features a curved air foil designed to prevent items from being placed there accidentally, as well as a 99.99% efficient HEPA-filtered laminar flow and negative pressure plenum design. The substructure of this biological safety cabinet is more stable than other multipiece designs. The sash of this Class II A2 Biosafety cabinet gives users tactile feedback to the operator not to lift beyond it’s working height, doing so triggers an audible/visual alarm. This sash closes entirely to prevent contaminents from leaving or entering the biosafety cabinet while disinfecting with the UV lamp. UV disinfection only operates when the sash is closed and the blower and fluorescent light is off. The spacious, seemless interior is easy to clean and comes with two access ports for equipment.
The Labconco Purifier Delta Series Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet also takes ergonomics into consideration to keep users comfortable during prolonged use. This biosafey cabinet was built with many different body types in mind, and has easy sight and reach monitors and controls, and a Minihelic II pressure gauge right within a user’s line of sight for constant monitoring. Switches and alarms of this biosafety cabinet are low, reducing eye strain and meeting ADA requirements. The Airwave entry system minimizes turbulence and smooth airflow, while the angled sash and front panel allows for comfortable viewing without glare.
Labconco Purifier Delta Series Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet Specifications:
Nominal Down flow
115 volts, 60 Hz, 12 amps
31 x 54 x 60 inches (without stand)
Work Area Dimensions
Fluorescent , Ultraviolet
- Labconco Purifier Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet 4'
- UV Lamp for Germicidal Use
- Biological Safety Cabinet Stand
- 120V Power Cord
- User Manual
- 30-Day Warranty
This Labconco Purifier Delta Series Class II A2 BioSafety Cabinet has been thoroughly inspected and is performing to expectations. All of our lab equipment comes backed with our standard warranty. Should you have any questions about this or any of our other hoods, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Other Biosafety Cabinet
Labcono Purifier PCR Workstation - Non Ventilated - 4ft
Airclean Powdersafe 700 Ductless Fume Hood - 6ft
Baker SG603 SterilGard III Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinet - 6 Foot
Labconco Purifier Hepa Filtered Enclosure - 3ft
Labconco Purifier Horizontal Clean Bench - 5ft
AirClean 600 PCR Workstation - Tall -3' - HEPA
AirClean 600 PCR Workstation - 3ft Tall
Labconco Xpert Filtered Balance System
Labconco Purifier Vertical Clean Bench 2ft
ESCO Airstream PCR Cabinet - with Isocide - 3 Foot
Airclean 600 Dead Air Box- PCR Workstation
Labconco CApture Portable Fuming Chamber