Terms and Conditions
The Lab World Group is a buyer and seller of the high-quality new, demo, used laboratory, and pharmaceutical equipment. We also specialize in helping clients recover income through the sale of their retired, decommissioned lab and pharmaceutical equipment. Our primary goal is to provide our clients with outstanding service. At The Lab World Group, we provide top-quality services through our vast industry knowledge and always ensuring we go above and beyond for our clients. A simple rule is we treat you how we would want to be treated. Our Company is located at 15 Bonazzoli Ave, Unit 1 Hudson MA 01749; right next door to thousands of laboratories. Hudson is an ideal location within the epicenter of gene town. We are a mere 30 minutes from Cambridge, Boston, Lexington, Waltham, and Bedford. It is no surprise we have a consistent list of high-quality inventories and an ever-growing list of customers. All our instruments are fully tested and sold with full disclosure as to the condition of the unit. We believe in truth and honesty in all our transactions, and it is important to us that our customers know what they are purchasing ahead of time.
- Our Sales Process: The pictures you see on our website are always of the equipment you will be receiving unless otherwise stated. In some cases, videos of the actual unit, in full working condition may be available. Given that, our inventory changes daily all of our equipment is subject to prior sale and all deposits are non-refundable. If alternate inventory besides what is pictured is to be substituted, you will be notified prior to the sale.
- Warranty: All The Lab World Group’s equipment comes with a 30 day right of return warranty unless otherwise stated. This means if a product arrives at your facility and is dead on arrival, we will issue a full refund once the instrument is returned. All warranties issued, come directly from The Lab World Group and have no fulfillment with OEM unless otherwise stated. For more information about our warranty, click here to review our warranty policy.
- Product Software/Applications: Original software may be included, but software license transfers are not and are the buyer’s sole responsibility should it be required by a manufacturer. The Lab World Group makes no claim to having any special partnerships with any original manufacturers unless otherwise stated.
- Shipping, Handling, and Returns: Shipping quotes are valid for twenty-four hours and may be adjusted based on fuel price changes and any other industry revisions. Return shipping and handling are the responsibility of the buyer. If an instrument is returned and tested to be in good working condition by our service team a 20% restocking fee will be applied, shipping and handling are non-refundable. If a customer purchases an instrument with a credit card, there will be an additional 3% merchant fee added to the invoice which is non-refundable.
- Copyright and Trademark: All images, video, and content listed are copyright protected and should not be used without our permission. Please note the content found on all of the pages listed on this website including source code are the sole property of The Lab World Group LLC. And protected by copyright laws which may not be reproduced in any form, nor any images or content be duplicated, removed, reproduced, or linked without The Lab World Group express written permission. All the equipment listed on the www.thelabworldgroup.com website are trademarks of their respective manufacturers. The Lab World Group makes no claim to having any special partnerships with any original manufacturers unless otherwise stated.
- All buyers are subject to these Terms and Conditions of The Lab World Group.